There’s one thing we know for certain: This school year is going to be one of the most challenging students and teachers will ever have to face.
When there’s so much you can’t control and can’t predict, it’s even more important to stay focused on the things you do have control over. That’s why we’re partnering with Verizon to help support students and teachers as they gear up for classes this fall.
Starting today, anyone taking advantage of Verizon’s discounted wireless unlimited plans for students and teachers will get six months of free Todoist Premium access. Use the full power of Todoist to plan out your classes, keep track of deadlines, and stay organized and on top of it no matter what the school year holds in store.
Folks on qualifying Verizon plans will receive a text message with a Todoist promotional code. You can redeem the code at todoist.com/verizon any time between today and March 1, 2021 to get access to pro organizational features like automatic reminders, task labels, file uploads, project templates, calendar feeds, and more. You’ll also get 12 months of Apple Music to blast productive tunes and 12 months of Disney+ to rest and recharge at the end of the day.
New to Todoist? Kick start your school planning with project templates for education.
Are you a college student with big academic goals?
Here some of the ways you can use Todoist to get organized and stay on top of your classes this semester:
- Create a new project for each class you’re taking
- Sit down with your class syllabi and add tasks for all major milestones, deadlines, and exam dates
- Create shopping lists for all the books and supplies you’ll need
- As the semester gets underway, add new tasks for readings and assignments as you go
- Attach important documents, notes, research, and other files to your tasks so you always know where to find them
- Keep group work on track by sharing projects, assigning tasks, and collaborating in task comments
- Create a project to organize your job or internship search with tasks for deadlines, links to applications, and reminders to follow up with thank you notes
Get more productivity tips for students ➡
Are you an educator navigating the “new normal”?
Here are some of the ways Todoist can help take some of the stress out of the new school year:
- Create a project for each class you teach
- Lay out your lesson plans for the day, week, or month ahead (and easily make adjustments as you go)
- As classes start up, add tasks for assignments that need grading, supplies that need buying, and more
- Stay on top of your email with Todoist for Gmail and Outlook
- Save professional development articles and courses to come back to later
- Collaborate with colleagues in shared projects
- Make staff meetings more efficient by assigning action items as they come up
- Share projects with students and parents so everyone knows what’s due when
Get more organizational tips for educators ➡